- Implemented saving and loading. It may contain some bugs.
- The Escape key will now return you to the main menu and automatically save your game. You can start a new, continue the old one, or quit.
- When loading a game, it always pulls from the file named "savegame". If desired, you can make multiple save files by renaming them yourself.
- The game saves when your character dies automatically. If I want players to be able to easily bypass permanent death, I'll put in a difficulty switch.
- You can save the game manually by pressing F5, though Escape works just as well.
I know 0.2c was slated to be the "Big Content Patch". But I finally managed to get saving & loading working to an extent, and I feel that deserves its own update. Don't worry - all that content will be in 0.2d, which should be out in a few days.
EDIT: Original version had a massive bug wherein the game didn't actually save when it became a .exe. That should be fixed now. Please enjoy and tell me if you have any issues at all!