- Made melee combat a bit more interesting.
- Fixed bug that made rifle accuracy very, very low.
- Fixed bug that made it so players could not take off items if their inventory held ten or more items.
- Implemented saving and loading.
Implemented heat system. Players build up hit by firing ranged weapons and using certain melee weapons. Heat generates and degenerates quite quickly, but if you overheat you will not be able to attack for some time.
- Weapons now have a chance to come modified. Modifications will include things like scopes, weights, and vibro units. By design most modifications come with a trade-off or have a relatively small benefit.
Weapon upgrades are less linear now. The current design is that weapons will typically deal more damage if they're less or generate more heat. I'm actively rebuilding the dungeon from the ground up.
- Improved grammarz!
- Changed the coloration of certain messages.
- Removed missing and replaced it with the "crit/fumble" system.
Happy Annual Roguelike Release Party 2012 everyone!
If something is crossed out on the changelog, it didn't make it into this version. Sorry!