- Increased the defensive capabilities of most enemies.
- Two-handed melee weapons cannot critically strike, but counterattack fumbled attacks.
- One-handed melee weapons apply a bleed on enemies when critically striking, but do not deal immediate bonus damage.
Unarmed weapons reduce enemy accuracy when critically striking.
- Changed the generic "damage over time" effect to a Bleed. Bleeds last a maximum of 2 turns, but can be refreshed and stacked by applying another Bleed. Each stack of bleeding deals 2 damage per turn.
- Added in Poison as a new damage over time effect. Poisons deal a maximum of 2 damage per turn, but can have their length refreshed and stacked by applying another Poison. Each stack of Poison adds 4 turns worth of Poison.
- Some enemies can cause Bleeding or Poisoning. Some of these enemies may have other attributes (e.g., normal damage) tuned down as a trade-off.
- Added in Rare weapons. They are currently appearing with decent frequency so they can be tested more thoroughly. Yes, that does mean every other weapon you pick up is a Rare weapon (for now).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sluissi characters from being made.
- Increased the accuracy penalty of certain weapons.
- Reduced the effectiveness of armor penalty reduction that Strength offers.
- (Hopefully) fixed a bug that causes damage over time effects to grant Dodging experience.
- Fixed some mob flags.
- Removed the now outdated Design Sheet from the package.
I'm trying to get a feel for balance and the like, so feedback would be greatly appreciated! All feedback is useful, but here's things that would be really useful:
What your species and primary weapon were in your best run;
Spelling and grammatical errors;
If you make it to floor 7 (or beyond).
Good luck! Thank you to everyone who has been following this blog and to everyone who has tried the game.