Another day another alpha push. Download above, change log below!
- Improved monster spellcasting significantly.
- Replaced gnolls with something new.
- Added in a new class of foes for later in the dungeon.
- Added in player spells. Spellbooks can occasionally be found in shops (3 lines stacked on top of each other). Once a spellbook has been used, the spells can be cast from the spells menu (press <z> or <Z>).
- Added in evasion and accuracy. Removed the shields.
- The UI has been reorganized with the above changes in mind. Money is now on the left, hp is in the center, and mana is on the right.
- Minor tweaks to the AI.
- (Temporarily) reduced the HP of most enemies to make the game slightly less impossible.
- Attacks can now only cause 1 tile of knockback. Certain enemies can cause an additional tile of knockback.